Wednesday, April 9, 2014

UPDATE

Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting Thursday night. If you still have questions regarding any of the information you received please let one of us know. I just set up my address book with everyone’s email. I will double check with the cheerleaders on Tuesday if anyone has not received my email. This is the best way to communicate with me during the day. On a side note, I wanted to inform everyone there is a male on our squad, so please remember when addressing the cheerleaders you use appropriate pronouns. Also, he is a part of our team and will be attending and expected to attend all team events. Keep this in mind when planning any team event in the future. If you have any questions or concerns please remember we are always here. I can’t wait to start this wonderful journey with you all this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment